Title: marketing tool
|Date:||December 23, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1422|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This involves collecting electronic information from an appropriate sample of clients to find out what their views are about the organization and the customer service that it offers. This paper will discuss the various marketing tools being utilized within the banking industry and level of customer service it provides...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These marketing tools include publicity, promotions, and competitive rates. In the NFCU website, the front page has special promotions to advertise their loans. Currently if one was to purchase a used enterprise car using a NFCU loan, then they will receive an award card worth $350. For this marketing strategy, they most likely teamed up with enterprise rent-a-car...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 7 Critical Steps-To Launch A Successful Internet Home-Based Business!
- A lobbying strategy for a community-based human services organization
- Marketing-Based Tangibilisation For Services
- Outline the main benefits/advantages and the potential disadvantages/drawbacks associated with marketing planning, based on a critical review of the literature
- Results Based Management At Environement Canada
- Service based economy in the U.S.
- THE STUDY OF CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR KNOWLEDGE-BASED TECHNOLOGY SERVICE INDUSTRY
- Transfer pricing--market-based vs. cost-based
- Valuation of an Internet based online education project
- Value Based Marketing - A General Insurance Case Study
- Marketing Study: Purchasing GPS
- Should a high school curriculum be career based or college prep based?
- Parental Rights Based on Gender
- Internet-based instruction: a national survey of psychology faculty ? Statistical Data Included
- attributes of procedure-based and goal-based information activities
3 pages / 710 words
2 pages / 409 words
1 pages / 254 words
5 pages / 1422 words
3 pages / 685 words
2 pages / 379 words
1 pages / 293 words