Title: Marketing Strategy Plan for UKCE
|Date:||July 25, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1051|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Currently, we have 35 students doing evening classes with us.
The purpose of writing this report is to work out our future strategic plan for UKCE with a successful implementation plan.
To be known as the best and creative English language training center with university links world wide.
"English language for everybody...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Also, geographically, we want to target Banani, Gulshan and the vicinity.
? Financially strong
? Good location
? Quality trainer
? Strong University links
? Strong knowledge about Study Abroad Program ( SAP )
? Part of CASCL
? No accreditation
? Small set up
? Old building
? Poor signage
? Lack of marketing and promotional work
? Poor branding
? Identity crisis
? Native speaker as trainer
? Market size i...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Environmental Factors That Afffect Global And Domestic Marketing Decisions
- Environmental Scanning and aspects’
- Environmental Scanning
- Environmental Scanning
- Gap Marketing Strategy Plan
- How Companies Identify Attractive Market Segments And Choose A Target Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Marketing Strategy Plan for UKCE
- Maytag's Marketing Strategy Plan
- Selecting A Global Target Market Strategy
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- Environmental Scanning Of Procter And Gamble
- Assess the view that the Education System is the most powerful agent of political socialisation.
- Marketing plan for Hi-Fi system to Australia
1 pages / 190 words
1 pages / 173 words
1 pages / 178 words
1 pages / 273 words
4 pages / 1051 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 331 words