Title: marketing strategy
|Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 886|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
James McNeal, professor of marketing at Texas A&M University, an expert on kids' marketing. McNeal, who noted that his estimate - which was just raised from $150 billion - is 'conservative,' further estimated that children indirectly influence between $350 billion and $400 billion worth of purchases a year...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
'I don't think there is enough respect for this consumer group, given that they have more market potential than any other,' McNeal said. The wealth of these 34 million children, he noted, has been growing at the rate of 20% a year for the past five to seven years.
Recognition of this wealthy consumer group has been slow in coming, but it is gaining attention...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- CASE STUDY: MARKETING THE ‘LOST’ TV DRAMA ABC’S Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Kmart Corporate Strategy
- marketing implementation strategy of a retail store
- New Venture Strategy - Whool Gatherer
- The Gap extends its web strategy to the store point of sale
- Marketing Teens Online
- Rap Music, And The Influence It Has On Teens
- “recen Court Rulings In The United States And Australia Will Spell The Demise Of P2p Websites, Making The Online Piracy Of Music, Movies And Tv Shows More Difficult To Achieve. Discuss This Statement Critically, Paying Special Attention To The F...
- Marketing Study: Purchasing GPS
- Music In The Movies: Experiencing Something New
- Music And Movies
- Music And Teens Today
- Music and Teens Today
- Abercrombie and Fitch: Marketing towards teens
- Putting the Rest Cure to Rest
2 pages / 350 words
2 pages / 355 words
3 pages / 866 words
2 pages / 351 words
3 pages / 757 words
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 172 words