Title: Marketing Strategies
|Date:||May 6, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 733|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Therefore to reduce the impact on end consumers, we will set only a price structure of 45 percent mark-up of the wholesale cost.
The price structure will also follow a skimming pricing strategy. As EasyTabs is the first of its kind product in the market, we do not have to set a very competitive price in its beginning...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
We forecast that imitations or competitors will start entering the market in 6-12 months time. And when that happens, we will then look into the market situation and bring down the pricing to a competitive range.
The estimated cost structures are as followed:
(Per month for the first year of launch, with forecasted sales of 1500 units/ month)
Fixed cost: $15,000
Variable Cost ($11/Unit) $16,500
Average Cost: $31,500
1500 = $21 per unit
Wholesale price (45% mark up) = $30...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A response paper to The Good Black
- A critical review of the ways in which marketing thought is evolving in response to current trends in the services marketing environment.
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Fresh Mba With Specialization In Hr And Marketing Having Four Months Experience In Insurance Sector.
- Fresh and Easy Marketing Mix
- Marketing Research proposal on Baja Fresh
- PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE AND INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE ECONOMIC AND MARKETING PERSPECTIVES
- Product Concept and Definition
- Product Life Cycle And International Product Life Cycle Economic And Marketing Perspectives
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- "The 'Banking' Concept of Education" Response
- Squirt Product Strategies
- The Effectiveness Of Urban Renewal Strategies In The Sydenham Road Are
- Response to "A Treatise on Good Works"
- Product Placement on TV shows
3 pages / 733 words
1 pages / 207 words
1 pages / 144 words
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 445 words
1 pages / 118 words
2 pages / 380 words