Title: Marketing Strategies
|Date:||December 28, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1115|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Adding pumice stones gives the additional effect of a faded or worn look. The pumice abrades the surface of the jeans like sandpaper, removing some dye particles from the surfaces of the yarn. Pumice has been used since the introduction of stone washed jeans in the early 1980s. However, stone washing with pumice has some severe drawbacks...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The quality of the abrasion process is difficult to control: Too little will not give the desired look. Too much can damage the fabric, particularly at the hems and waistbands. The outcome of a load of jeans is never uniform, with a significant percentage always getting ruined by too much abrasion. The process is also non-selective...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Industry and Commerce in the Early 19th Century
- Life at the turn of the century
- Hr Planning: Strategies To Mitigate Staff Turn Over
- Industry Analysis and Generic Competitive Strategies
- The South African Clothing, Footwear and Textiles Industry
- thai textiles industry
- Give Life,Give blood!
- Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death!
- The Turn of the Woman of the Century
- Turn of the century Vermont literature
- Living And Working Conditions At The Turn Of The Century.
- Turn of the Century
- Why was Europe on the brink of change at the turn of the 20th Century?
- Marine Corps Uniform In The 21st Century
- The Bangladesh Garment Industry: Challenges of the 21st century
2 pages / 571 words
1 pages / 242 words
2 pages / 560 words
2 pages / 440 words
6 pages / 1525 words
1 pages / 209 words
2 pages / 593 words