Title: Marketing Strat.
|Date:||March 20, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1286|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Nokia planned to invest US$ 100-150 million in the facility, where the production was expected to begin in the first half of 2006.
Pekka Ala-Pietila, President and Head of Customer & Market Operations, Nokia Corporation said, “Establishing a new factory in India is an important step in the continuous development of our global manufacturing network...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Each mobile handset has more than 400 parts and the average production capacity of each manufacturing unit of Nokia is around 20 million units.
This level of manufacturing involves a total of 8 billion components per annum, requiring strong logistical support. Nokia's manufacturing facility needed to be located close to a major international airport or sea port for quick supply of components...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Tim OBrien rhetorical strategies in The Things They Carried
- A Study Of International Marketing Strategies That Help Firms To Achieve Competitive Advantage: Japanese Firms Being Successful In India Since 1980
- Business Strategies of Oral-B Company
- Cellular phone companies in developing markets
- Developing Grand Strategies
- Marketing Plan for Business Basic Phone Company
- Marketing Strat.
- Pricing strategies in India
- Quiksilver Marketing Strat
- Studying and Developing Pharmaceutical Marketing
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- Developing Long Term Strategies
- Developing Strategies In Assessment, Classroom Management And Lesson Planning Using Cec Standards
- Management in a phone line company
- Mobile Phone Usage Patterns Amongst University Students: A Comparative Study Between India And Usa
1 pages / 291 words
5 pages / 1286 words
1 pages / 277 words
1 pages / 58 words
1 pages / 139 words
2 pages / 522 words
2 pages / 406 words