Title: Marketing Research
|Date:||April 12, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 180|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This survey confirmed that a ‘low-cost’ strategy was not necessarily a good choice for the company. The broad differentiation strategy would not allow the time or attention on such a well-defined niche that John Cassismus would have desired.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The industry outlook was good for Zoes Kitchen. The only expected growth in the now mature restaurant industry was expected to come from the fast-casual segment, and as a ‘member’ of this segment, Zoes Kitchen was positioned well for growth opportunity. However, it also faced the inherent threat of fierce industry competition...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Anti Aging Segment In India
- Company Analysis of Zoes Kitchen
- critical assessment as to why, according to the Stability and Growth Pact, member countries of the EU should maintain deficits within 3% of their GDP.
- Expected Growth Model
- GENERAL MERCHANDISE SEGMENT
- Issues and Opportunity Growth
- industry report of fast food industry
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Nucor Corporation in 2001: Pursuing Growth in a Troubled Steel Industry
- Opportunity Capture And The Pursuit Of Growth
- segment reporting
- zoes kitchen
- What constitutes good customer service and makes a company in the fast food industry indispensable?
- Zoes Kitchen
- River Segment Report
2 pages / 341 words
7 pages / 1876 words
7 pages / 1992 words
2 pages / 471 words
1 pages / 180 words
6 pages / 1547 words
3 pages / 638 words