Title: Marketing Plan- Warid Telecomnmunication
|Date:||December 3, 2013|
|Length:||20 / 5760|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Abu Dhabi Group's major investments are in the following sectors:
Oil and Gas Exploration
Banking and Financial Services
With a capital expenditure of over US $500 million, Warid Telecom has been set up to provide a premium quality GSM service...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Warid began its operations on May 23, 2005. In less than a year, we have a customer base of over 4.8 million and operate in over 110 cities across Pakistan, providing quality service to our customers.
Warid Telecom's vision is:
"To be the leading national communication provider with a strong international presence...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Marketing Plan- Warid Telecomnmunication
- Network Development in the Managed Care Organization
- New York Dog Care United Kingdom Marketing Plan
- Older Workers' Pension Plan and IRA Coverage
- Some people believe that once a woman has children, she should give up her job and devote all her time to caring for them. This is because they are the ones who are able to provide the best care for their children. Others believe that a working ...
- Whether Portia Is On Stage Or Not She Is Central To Every Important Action In The Play. How Far Do You Agree - Provide Detailed Reasons To Support Your Argument.
- Behavior Intervention Support Team
- care plan
- Mkis Support For The Marketing
- Should the united states provide universal health care
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Decision Support Systems Used in Network Hardware
- Windows Server Business Case, Part 1: Network Connectivity
- Xml Support Plan
2 pages / 525 words
2 pages / 323 words
1 pages / 169 words
2 pages / 307 words
3 pages / 601 words
2 pages / 345 words
3 pages / 683 words