Title: Marketing Plan ISP
|Date:||August 9, 2012|
|Length:||10 / 2904|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The company also offers many other services the help it to generate more income such as network consulting, web hosting, co-location, point-to-point wireless solutions, and other Internet access services.
With competition high the company is in need of a competitive advantage that will help bring it to the urban market...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The company’s current strengths over its competitors are not sufficient enough to gain a foothold in the urban market. Targeting urban businesses with a need for high, guaranteed speeds are the key to entering into this world dominated by AT&T. With new wireless equipment from a company called Wave IP, Company X can find its niche with SLA (Service Level Agreement) contracts...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Buisness Plan Of Oil Company
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TEAMWORK AT TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND MICROSOFT COMPANY
- Coca Cola Company Marketing Plan
- Company Analysis: The Walt Disney Company
- Computer Company Business Plan
- Eli Lilly and Company: The Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fictitious Company Business Plan
- Marketing Plan For It Consulting Company
- Marketing Plan Soft Drink Company 1st half
- Marketing Plan for Business Basic Phone Company
- Marketing Plan: Saxonville Sausage Company
- New Jean Company Marketing Plan.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd: Marketing Plan
- Potential areas of risk at Capitol Equipment Company
- Too much of British company law frustrates, inhibits, restricts and undermines. It is over-cautious, placing too high a premium on regulation and avoidance of risk. The company remains the choice of corporate vehicle for over a million businesses,...
2 pages / 552 words
1 pages / 120 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 288 words
2 pages / 303 words
3 pages / 755 words
2 pages / 317 words