Title: Marketing Plan
|Date:||September 10, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Although this caused Dr. Pedro to close his factory, he realized his old equipment could still be put to good use by forging into the Philippines toothpaste market on his own. Two years later, he reopened his factory as Lamoiyan Corporation, now known as the manufacturer of toothpaste brands’ Hapee and Kutitap...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Pedro entered the market in 1988, the big toothpaste makers controlled 99% of the market. Today, that figure has dropped down to 65%. The first step of Dr. Pedro's strategy was to target the multi-nationals' achilles' heel: price. While Dr. Pedro knew that he could not compete in areas such as promotion and distribution, his decision to cut price by 50% won an immediate response from consumers...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Coca Cola Company Marketing Plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Discrimination
- Marketing Plan For It Consulting Company
- Marketing Plan Soft Drink Company 1st half
- Marketing Plan for Business Basic Phone Company
- Marketing Plan: Saxonville Sausage Company
- New Jean Company Marketing Plan.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd: Marketing Plan
- Personnel Management Vs Strategic Hrm
- The effect of the current external environment on the Marketing Management of a company or an organization within the hospitality or tourism or leisure industry
- Personnel management
- XYZ Painting Company Program
- Equal Employment, Diversity Training, and Inclusion
- Equal Opportunity Employment
1 pages / 239 words
1 pages / 173 words
2 pages / 463 words
1 pages / 287 words
1 pages / 196 words
2 pages / 454 words
2 pages / 550 words