Title: Marketing Plan
|Date:||February 12, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 2046|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This product will contain a computer game with learning guides on different aspect to suit different learning needs. For example, it can teach 3year olds to recognize shapes and colors to 5year olds teaching them the basic English and Math’s in a fun play and learn environment. The target market for this product will be ‘new mothers’ and the families of these children...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The target market for this product will be ‘new mothers’ and the families of these children.
The product will offer various games for different ages. For example, for age 3 it will have games for males different to those of females.
With great success of the product the businesses sales will rapidly increase as families cant afford extra tutoring or when children are on holidays it is a cheaper way to keep the kids entertained on those rainy days...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- External environment
- “Internal and External Environment and Environment Scanning”
- An examintaion of the changing nature in retail nature and the potential impact on future operations
- External Environment
- External Environment
- External Marketing Environment
- GE external environment
- Mayne Nickless: Keeping up with a changing environment
- The effect of the current external environment on the Marketing Management of a company or an organization within the hospitality or tourism or leisure industry
- external environment
- unmarried couples and changing consumer behavior
- A Look at California's Changing Environment
- The Changing Nature of Racism: From Old to New?
- The Health And Social Care Environment Is Rapidly Changing. Critically Analyse The Implications Of The Changes For Your Professional Practice And Discuss Your Responses To These Changes.
- Modding: Changing The Game, Changing The Industry
2 pages / 319 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 267 words
2 pages / 518 words
1 pages / 268 words
1 pages / 280 words
1 pages / 88 words