Title: Marketing Paper
|Date:||May 15, 2014|
|Length:||12 / 3338|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The company now ranks as one of the nation's largest retailers. Barney Kroger became the first grocer in the country to establish in-store bakeries and sell meats and groceries under the same roof. The company operates on three basic business principles: service, selection and value.
Since Kroger's came to be in 1883, they have been innovators in the Supermarket industry...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the 1930's Kroger's was the first grocery chain to routinely monitor product quality and test foods offered to the customer. In 1972, Kroger became the first grocery retailer in America to test an electronic scanner. In the 1970's the company became the first grocer to formalize consumer research...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- From Early Adopters to Limited Edition to Personalised Products; People are searching for esteem needs
- Marketing - celebrities in promoting products
- Marketing Mix of Shading Technology Products:
- Marketing of inherently dangerous products
- Marketing to Children Consumers
- nd Apple Approach Marketing of Their Products
- The marketing strategy about the products of company
- Why Do Consumers Like To Engage In Conspicuous Consumption? What Are The Marketing Implications?
- People and Food
- How the Marketing World Negatively Affects Consumers through Advertisement
- Food Safety: A Health Issue
- On food health
- Consumers Cut Health Spending
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
- Telecomm Products Marketing Plan
1 pages / 213 words
2 pages / 422 words
3 pages / 626 words
2 pages / 343 words
1 pages / 227 words
1 pages / 291 words
1 pages / 275 words