Title: Marketing Mix The 4 P'S
|Date:||June 25, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1276|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then you’ve got it made!
There’s a lot of truth in this idea. However, a lot of hard work needs to go into finding out what customers want, and identifying where they do their shopping. Then you need to figure out how to produce the item at a price that represents value to them, and get it all to come together at the critical time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Then you need to figure out how to produce the item at a price that represents value to them, and get it all to come together at the critical time.
But if you get just one element wrong, it can spell disaster. You could be left promoting a car with amazing fuel-economy in a country where fuel is very cheap; or publishing a textbook after the start of the new school year, or selling an item at a price that’s too high – or too low – to attract the people you’re targeting...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- operation optimize
- A critical review of the ways in which marketing thought is evolving in response to current trends in the services marketing environment.
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- CASE STUDY: MARKETING THE ‘LOST’ TV DRAMA ABC’S Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Case Title: The Clift Condominium - A Critical Evaluation of Strategic Planning and Marketing Techniques Used in Marketing a Condominium Project in Central Business District.
- Executive Summary ? Operation Optimize
- Marketing & Successful Marketing Practices
- Marketing Social Marketing in the Social Change Marketplace - Article review
- Marketing issues:Green Marketing and Market Entry
- Marketing: The Importance Of Marketing In Organizational Success
- OPERATION OPTIMIZE
- Operation Optimize Update
- Discuss The Experiences And Role Of Australian’S In Any Of The Events Or Campaigns Listed Below.
- Of all the activities, interests and experiences listed on the previous page, which is the most meaningful to you, and why?
- Strengthening Judicial Independence Whilst Eliminating Judicial Impunity: A Promising Paradox
5 pages / 1276 words
1 pages / 275 words
2 pages / 459 words
2 pages / 304 words
3 pages / 811 words
3 pages / 862 words
3 pages / 761 words