Title: Marketing Mix Paper
|Date:||January 2, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1513|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When blending these factors, or elements, marketers must understand the wants and needs of the customer and use those elements when formulating the appropriate marketing strategies and plans that will satisfy them.
Neil Borden, the developer of the marketing mix model, suggests that you need two sets of information in order to develop a marketing mix; a list of important elements that go into the mix, and a list of forces that influence these decision variables (Wikipedia, 2006)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The most common variables that are used in formulating this mix are product, price, place and promotion. These variables, viewed from the perspective of the marketer, are sometimes referred to as marketing management because it describes the elements in which marketers have to work with.
"Historically, the thinking was: a good product will sell itself...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Assessment Of Products And Services Of Starbucks Coffee
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Financing & Supporting Business Organizations
- Global Outsourcing of American Products and Services
- MotivationHow should organizations make decisions?
- Products, Prices, Services
- Products, Services And Prices In The Free Market Economy
- Products, Services and Prices for King Taco, Inc
- Products, Services, & Prices
- Products, Services, and Prices in the Free Market Economy
- Products, Services, and Prices in the Free Market Economy: Price Elasticity of Demand
- services and tangible products
- Financing Options for a Large Casino/Hotel Project
- Why the price of agriculural products are more volatile?
- options on company telephone services
2 pages / 518 words
2 pages / 341 words
3 pages / 625 words
1 pages / 281 words
1 pages / 270 words
3 pages / 884 words
2 pages / 351 words