Title: Marketing Mix In International Cultures
|Date:||November 2, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 792|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The following shows how the marketing mix can be used to describe the impact of culture while doing businesses in other countries.
The Product- a recent study (McDonald, 2000) has shown that the product branding and the product life cycle affect how well it will do. The brand name of the product will decide what kind of marketing strategies to use; whether it is a global or local brand...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The brand name of the product will decide what kind of marketing strategies to use; whether it is a global or local brand. Doing some market research on the culture of the country will allow businesses to draw up a product life cycle (PLC). A PLC has five stages including introduction, growth, maturity, saturation and decline...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Study Of International Marketing Strategies That Help Firms To Achieve Competitive Advantage: Japanese Firms Being Successful In India Since 1980
- Advanced International Corporation Market Entry Advantage
- Cultural diversity is a source of international competitive advantage. Critically evaluate!
- In certain cases Porter's Diamond of Competitive Advantage may not be an appropriate framework for the analysis of a nation's sources of competitive advantage.
- London House Price market
- Market Price
- Outline The Main Benefits And Costs To Society From Advertising. Does Advertising Necessarily Lead To A Higher Price For The Product?
- PRICE WARS: THE COST OF A COMPETITIVE BEHAVIOUR
- Price Makers And Price Takers
- Products, Services, and Prices in the Free Market Economy: Price Elasticity of Demand
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- Ethical Marketing for Competitive Advantage on the Internet
- Marketing Mix In International Cultures
- The High Price Of Drugs In America
- The Price For Freedom Is Too High
1 pages / 185 words
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 476 words
3 pages / 641 words
1 pages / 275 words
1 pages / 285 words
3 pages / 792 words