Title: marketing mix
|Date:||August 13, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 306|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Marketing mix is not a mixture of marketing and public relations as one may think but elements that make up an effective method to market. This paper will describe the four elements of marketing mix and relate them to an organization.
Marketing mix and target market are the two pieces that make up marketing strategy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The controllable variables the company puts together to satisfy the target group is marketing mix (Kotler & Keller, 2004). Four specific variables create the marketing mix, product, place, promotion and price. Each variable should be surrounded by a goal of customer satisfaction. Product refers to a physical product or service offered to a customer...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Million Dollar Slaves
- the million dollar blank-note (mark twain)
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Case Title: The Clift Condominium - A Critical Evaluation of Strategic Planning and Marketing Techniques Used in Marketing a Condominium Project in Central Business District.
- Important Issues In Transforming A Company Into A Market-Driven Organization: Key Challenges To Adopting Market Orientation Within Modern Organizations.
- Marketing Plan for Business Basic Phone Company
- motivation in a working organization
- Non Profit organisation marketing strategies
- Non-Profit Marketing Plan
- The effect of the current external environment on the Marketing Management of a company or an organization within the hospitality or tourism or leisure industry
- Million dollar baby and Cinderella man comparative essay
- Evaluate the most important arguments for a cultural historian in ONE of the following texts: E.P Thompsonn,'The making of the English Working Class'
- Marketing Functions In Organization
- Multi-agency Working In Nursin
- Profit and the 4 P's of Marketing
3 pages / 801 words
4 pages / 1087 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 334 words
2 pages / 459 words
2 pages / 450 words