Title: marketing mix
|Date:||February 12, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1362|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Different proportions are allocated to different mix elements to design an effective marketing mix which meets the objectives of the marketer as well as the consumer.
The four Ps are the critical factors to consider when marketing any product.
Product can either be a good or a service designed for corporate/commercial customers or end users...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
their needs and wants), products must be available at the right time and in a convenient location. In dealing with the place aspect, a marketing manager seeks to make products available in the quantities desired to as many consumers as possible.
The Product Variable: This aspect of the marketing mix deals with researching consumers' product wants and designing a product with the desired characteristics...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Awareness Marketing and The ONE Campaign
- Increasing The Supply Of Cost Effective Housing Products
- Marketing - celebrities in promoting products
- Marketing Mix of Shading Technology Products:
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Marketing Plan for an existing business
- Marketing of inherently dangerous products
- marketing management - promotion
- nd Apple Approach Marketing of Their Products
- Promotion On Marketing Strategies
- Retail marketing and Promotion
- The marketing strategy about the products of company
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Marketing Functions In Organization
- Telecomm Products Marketing Plan
2 pages / 361 words
3 pages / 626 words
3 pages / 871 words
2 pages / 403 words
7 pages / 1914 words
3 pages / 759 words
3 pages / 759 words