Title: marketing mix
|Date:||March 2, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1428|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The purpose of this paper is to describe the elements of the marketing mix, product, place, price, and promotion. The paper will use an organization to describe how each of the four elements of the marketing mix affects the development of the organization's marketing strategy. The paper will also describe how the organization implements each of the four elements of the marketing mix...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The paper will also describe how the organization implements each of the four elements of the marketing mix.
Motorola and the Marketing Mix
Organizations need to identify who will be interested in buying their products or services. Once this is done, they need to see if their products or services will satisfy their customers' needs...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Change Management: Orange Organization
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Growinf Pains: The Impact of Change on Growing Organization
- Important Issues In Transforming A Company Into A Market-Driven Organization: Key Challenges To Adopting Market Orientation Within Modern Organizations.
- Marketers frequently adapt and change the well established marketing theoties and models
- Marketing Social Marketing in the Social Change Marketplace - Article review
- Provide an example of an accounting estimate and explain how a change in your estimate could occur. What action does IAS 8 require when such a change occurs?
- times change and we change with them
- Explain Marx's general account of social and political change, illustrate it with examples drawn from the transition between particular historical epochs ? e.g the change from Feudalism to Capitalism or from capitalism to socialism
- Is orgnaisational culture an important factor for organisational change?
- the problem of climate change in terms of market failures
- Soap Opera's: Treasure your children, because they'll change bodies, change faces, and grow up three times their age in a year
- Social Organization Change
- Social Organization Change
- Software Maintenance and Change Control in an Organization
2 pages / 441 words
2 pages / 317 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 138 words
2 pages / 334 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 342 words