Title: marketing mix
|Date:||December 31, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1442|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Organizations use the elements of the marketing mix in the same manner. The purpose of this paper is to describe the elements of the marketing mix, product, place, price, and promotion. The paper will use an organization to describe how each of the four elements of the marketing mix affects the development of the organization's marketing strategy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The paper will also describe how the organization implements each of the four elements of the marketing mix.
Motorola and the Marketing Mix
Organizations need to identify who will be interested in buying their products or services. Once this is done, they need to see if their products or services will satisfy their customers' needs...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- American Connector Company - A Competitive Assessment
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Brands Are Continually Changing, But In Certain Cases They Need To Shift Radically To Gain Back Their Customers
- Competitive Marketing
- Describe the Human Resource Development (HRD) process and critically examine how HRD programmes can help organisations and its employees to remain competitive in their business.
- Marketing Cell Phones to India
- marketing research for cell phones-a survey
- The Walt Disney Company: The Art of Brand Building Keeps Disney Center Stage
- Compare- cell phones/home phones
- Malls affect people...they're designed to
- How To Innovate A Business Analysis Course: Evidence From Vse
- Outline the various marketing orientations a company may adopt and indicate which of their orientations are still relevant in today’s increasingly competitive world. Give examantiate your arguments.
- Ethical Marketing for Competitive Advantage on the Internet
- “informatio Technology Can’t Really Give A Company A Strategic Advantage, Because Most Competitive Advantages Don’t Last More Then A Few Years And Soon Become Strategic Necessities Which Just Raise The Stakes Of The Game. Discuss Why?
- Building the Sense & Respond Company
1 pages / 280 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 469 words
3 pages / 603 words
2 pages / 496 words
1 pages / 195 words
3 pages / 726 words