Title: Marketing Mix
|Date:||July 10, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1466|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"The elements are the marketing 'tactics'. Also known as the 'four Ps', the marketing mix elements are price, place, product, and promotion" (Marketing Teacher). In other words, "Marketing mix is a combination of marketing tools that are used to satisfy customers and company objectives. Consumers often call the marketing mix "the offering...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Consumers often call the marketing mix "the offering." By using variations of these four components a company has the ability to reach multiple consumers within the target market" (Lake, Developing).
The most common variables used in constructing a marketing mix are price, promotion, product and distribution (also called placement or often referred to as the four Ps)...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Effective Communication is an Essential Element of Effective Teamwork
- Elements of Effective Teams
- Essential Elements Of An Internet Marketing Strategy
- Is Direct Marketing Still Effective
- key elements of marketing
- Combining Educational Aspects
- Explore the ways that Shakespeare makes Act 1 Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet dramatically effective.
- In What Way Does Tradedy In "macbeth" Depend On The Supernatural And S
- Does Ethics Depend on Religion?
- Does Morality Depend on Religion?
- Combining ALM codecs for improved video streaming
- Combining Economic Reasoning With Environmental Issues:
- Coordination &Amp; Communication Within Health Care Organization
- Does FDI depend on international advantages
- The Risk our Society takes by Depending on the Use of Fossil Fuels
1 pages / 229 words
3 pages / 746 words
1 pages / 234 words
4 pages / 949 words
2 pages / 323 words
3 pages / 696 words
2 pages / 535 words