Title: Marketing Mix
|Date:||September 8, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1130|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
(McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2002) The 4Ps are the ideas to take into account while marketing a product. They constitute the root of the marketing mix. In order to efficiently market a product, it is therefore imperative to get an optimally correct mix of the 4Ps. In an ideal situation, if a company is able to plan a promotion for the right product, at the right price and to get it to their preferred market, in the right place then it is highly effective for the company...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In an ideal situation, if a company is able to plan a promotion for the right product, at the right price and to get it to their preferred market, in the right place then it is highly effective for the company.
The most basic marketing mix tool is the product. This is the company's tangible offering to the market that includes the product quality, design, features, branding and packaging...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “popular Of Consumer Goods In Rural Market --A Case Study Of Ghaziabad District”.
- Importance of Responsive Replenishment in Consumer Products and Retail Industries
- Lvmh And Luxury Goods Marketing
- Marketing and white goods industry
- Marketing generally
- Padgett Paper Products Company
- Penetration vs skimming Pricing strategy
- SPC Products Company
- The Brita Products Company
- The marketing strategy about the products of company
- What are the risks for companies moving into new areas of business made possible by fast-changing technology?
- Pricing Strategies In Fast Food Chains
- Consumer Behavior - Segment: Hispanics
- Analyzing the Marketing of Rehabilitation Goods & Services and The Dis
- Slow down. We're moving too fast
2 pages / 422 words
4 pages / 1130 words
3 pages / 774 words
3 pages / 694 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 488 words
3 pages / 663 words