Title: Marketing Mix
|Date:||July 25, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1299|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
(QuickMBA, 2007, 3) Physical products should include warranty information, service and installation options, and detailed instructions. Service products should include the same type of information but also include a mission statement that details the integrity and ethical standards a company stands by...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Other aspects to consider are financing options, leases, discounts, and customer reaction or acceptance. The geographic areas also impact pricing as the economy and cost of living affects areas differently. Prices set according to one area or target market may not appeal to customers in other areas that have higher costs of living...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Commitment to Planning: Connecting With Customers, Providing Value to Shareholders, and Remaining Socially Responsible
- Customer Acquisition And Keeping Customers In Today’S Volatile Market
- Design Training For Customers
- employees are more important than customers
- Should Email replace Face-to-Face Communications in Business?
- Using Contrasting Business Examples Describe The Main Benefits To Customers Of Internet Marketing
- Why Give The Customers What They Want?
- Winning Customers & Market
- Annoying Fuel Customers
- Face To Face Communication Is Better Than Other Types Of Communications
- Classification of Restaurant Customers
- Customers For Life By Carl Sew
- Intelligence Customers
- Sony CUstomers USA
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.