Title: Marketing Mix
|Date:||January 25, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 553|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Marketing mix is frequently used in combination with strategy to help marketing managers promote their product and/or service and it provides a useful framework for decision-making.
The customer is the target of all marketing efforts. There are many possible ways to satisfy the needs of target customers and these variables are organized into the marketing mix or "the 4 P's" (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This may involve a physical good, a service, or a blend of both.
The important thing to remember is that the good and/or service should satisfy some customers' needs (Perreault, 2002).
Place is concerned with all the decisions involved in getting the "right" product
to the target market's place. A product isn't much good to a customer if it isn't
available when and where it's wanted...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Companies Identify Attractive Market Segments And Choose A Target Marketing Strategy.
- how is market segmentation used in target marketing?
- Marketing Article Summary - Russian Market
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Marketing issues:Green Marketing and Market Entry
- price competition
- Setting export prices with a marketing view
- Target'S Cost Of Capital
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- The Cost of Unfair Competition
- The cost of competition
- What kind of further joint marketing exercise could Microsoft and Lego benefit from in the future?
- Why is perfect competition often described as the ideal market structure? Compare and contrast with other known market structures.
- Marketing Plan, Target Corporation
- Strategic Marketing and the Four P's of Market Research
1 pages / 185 words
2 pages / 553 words
5 pages / 1324 words
4 pages / 1036 words
3 pages / 818 words
2 pages / 476 words
1 pages / 275 words