Title: Marketing James Patterson
|Date:||November 13, 2016|
|Length:||7 / 1829|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Using his advertising background, Patterson has turned his name as an author into a well-known brand.
Patterson built his empire by finding a successful method and using it consistently. Each of his books is written in his signature style – short chapters, minimally descriptive text, and suspenseful endings – and Patterson relies on designated readers to critique his works-in-progress to ensure that optimal books are produced...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As a result, readers trust that Patterson’s books will meet their expectations.
There are many channels through which books are distributed. For best-seller fiction, the top three channels are mass merchandisers and price clubs, large-chain bookstores, and book clubs, selling 34%, 25%, and 20% of unit sales, respectively...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Impact of Advertisements to Consumers in Buying
- James Patterson: A Great American Writer
- Consumers In Society
- Consumers Purchasing On Credit
- Effects Of Inflation On Consumers
- Marketing James Patterson Books
- Marketing James Patterson
- Marketing to Children Consumers
- Why Do Consumers Like To Engage In Conspicuous Consumption? What Are The Marketing Implications?
- a consumers report
- James Patterson thesis
- How the Marketing World Negatively Affects Consumers through Advertisement
- Male Consumers
- Consumers Cut Health Spending
- will consumers pay more for ethically produced goods
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 460 words
3 pages / 726 words
3 pages / 669 words
4 pages / 1034 words
7 pages / 1829 words
1 pages / 272 words