Title: Marketing in B2B compared to B2C
|Date:||August 24, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 801|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Other businesses use these tools to increase marketing, function, sales, profits, and efficiency. B2C sites specifically accommodate to a certain group or a target consumer so that they can expose, sell, and market services or goods to the public.
B2C sites usually seem to be more transactional-oriented than a traditional B2B site, although both types of sites have multiple transactions done on a daily basis...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Usually consumers get online to make a transaction or purchase immediately, while B2B users are usually more exploratory and have the understanding that getting complete details about the answers they seek may take a little longer than usual. A large amount of business sites encourage the interested buyer to learn more and register, by entering some contact information to get the information that they want...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Marketing Information System
- Analyzed three Banking Web sites in terms of managemrnt information system
- Can information systems provide businesses with a competitive edge? Are such IT related competitive advantages sustainable in the long run? Why or why not?
- Consumers?? Perception towards Internet Purchase in the UK
- Germany, (some marketing information)
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Information Marketing Communications
- Marketing Differences Of B2c And B2b Web Sites
- Marketing Information Systems
- New Paradigm for Marketing Research in the Information Age
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- How the Information Age Has Changed the Information Systems Industry
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
- information systens in Aquarius marketing
- marketing in information technology
3 pages / 609 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 409 words
2 pages / 456 words
3 pages / 801 words
3 pages / 705 words
5 pages / 1424 words