Title: Marketing for Online Businesses
|Date:||August 30, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1130|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A business creates ads and keywords that are related to the business, which in this case is Black Greek Apparel, and when people search on Google using one of the keywords, the ad may appear next to the search results. Google has contextual targeting technology, where based on your keywords, Google can automatically match the ads the business has created with webpages that are related to those particular keywords...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
So for example if a student wanted to find a website to buy African American Greek apparel and used those exact keywords to search through Google, then Black Greek Apparel could have an ad displaying all the necessary information to draw that customer to the website.
Costs of Google Ad Words
In terms of costs, there are no minimum requirements...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Fifth Business: Search For Self Identity
- Google Search Engine
- Google: The World's Most Innovative Search Engine
- Job search
- Search Engine Optimization
- Just Search Them All
- In-Forming: Google, Yahoo!, MSN Web Search
- Search Me If You Can
- Search Engine Censorship in China
- Search Engine Legal Framework in France
- Search Engine
4 pages / 1130 words
1 pages / 232 words
2 pages / 313 words
2 pages / 405 words
3 pages / 747 words
3 pages / 605 words
3 pages / 710 words