Title: marketing ethics
|Date:||February 26, 2017|
|Length:||3 / 646|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Such marketing activities that require marketing managers to
utilize their moral values ethically are advertising, packaging and labeling,
and global marketing.
"Advertising is the most criticized of all micro-marketing activities
(McCarthy 643)." What is considered as unfair or deceptive advertising is very
difficult to pinpoint, because times have changed and continue to change on a
day to day basis...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
What one person may consider unfair or deceptive may not be
unfair or deceptive to another person. There are no clear cut guidelines for
marketing manager's to go by, so they must utilize their own judgement based on
their own moral standards. But, in the United States their is an administrative
agency that has the power to control unfair or deceptive business practices...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
3 pages / 646 words
3 pages / 658 words
2 pages / 501 words
3 pages / 654 words
1 pages / 231 words
1 pages / 165 words
1 pages / 102 words