Title: Marketing And The Organisation’S Micro- And Macro-Environments By Geoff Lancaster ©
|Date:||September 24, 2015|
|Length:||14 / 4166|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The objective of marketing philosophy is to make profits through satisfying customers. This is accomplished through the manipulation of the variables over which a company has control in such a way as to optimise this objective. The variables are what Neil Borden has termed ‘the marketing mix’ which is a combination of all the ‘ingredients’ in a ‘recipe’ that is designed to prove most attractive to customers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In this case the ingredients are individual elements that marketing can manipulate into the most appropriate mix. E Jerome McCarthy further dubbed the variables that the company can control in order to reach its target market the ‘four Ps’. Each of these is discussed in detail in later chapters, but a brief discussion now follows upon each of these elements of the marketing mix together with an explanation of how they fit into the overall notion of marketing...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis Macro and Micro Environment of IBM
- Compare and contrast the strategies of war planning and business planning. What internal (micro) and external (macro) environmental factors or forces are considered important for the success of planning in business and war?
- Customer & Supplier Requirements
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Lvmh And Luxury Goods Marketing
- Marketing And The Organisation’S Micro- And Macro-Environments By Geoff Lancaster ©
- Marketing External Environments
- Marketing and white goods industry
- Micro and Macro management
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Macro Vs. Micro Management
- Macro and micro
- Marketing And The Organisation’S Micro- And Macro-Environments
- Analyzing the Marketing of Rehabilitation Goods & Services and The Dis
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
4 pages / 1041 words
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 378 words
1 pages / 267 words
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 418 words
2 pages / 313 words