Title: Marketing Analysis of Ford’s Edsel and Mustang
|Date:||June 7, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 600|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Ford’s consumers were not satisfied; as a matter of fact, only 26% stayed with Ford.
As it was mentioned, Edsel resulted from a 10 year planning. This planning included consumer research and market research, which brought the idea of a personalized car. Ford also better defined its target market. The company wanted to target young professionals and families with a product that would reflect the driver’s status...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The company wanted to target young professionals and families with a product that would reflect the driver’s status. The result was Edsel.
Edsel sales were far from expected; Ford lost 100 million dollars on the original investment and another 100 million dollars on operating losses. A major cause is the economic depression after the stock market collapsed in 1957...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Henry Ford's Automobile and It's Effects on American Culture
- Automobile Marketing in India
- Automobile Marketing
- assessing marketing strategy of Ford
- Case Analysis – United Services Automobile Association
- Consumer Behavior And Marketing Strategy
- Ford Hybrid Marketing Plan
- Indian Automobile industry analysis
- Marketing Analysis of Ford’s Edsel and Mustang
- Marketing Research (Made Up)
- marketing communications FORD
- Ford Edsel
- AUGMENTED REALITY: A NEW VISION
- Augmented Reality
- Marketing Reserch Automobile Industry India
1 pages / 294 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 600 words
2 pages / 340 words
3 pages / 664 words
2 pages / 350 words
2 pages / 414 words