Title: Marketing Analysis
|Date:||July 16, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 523|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As this would work for a lot of businesses, I don’t think that it would be the ideal innovation for The Pak Store. Within the next 10 years, what would work for The Pak Store would be robotics.
Industries such as restaurants, airports, hotels, and grocery chains represent at least half of the jobs in the American Job Pool...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
People are responsible for taking your tickets, serving your food, making your beds, and checking you out at the grocery store. Introducing robotics into any service industry would be ideal.
Having robots in the workplace would be the perfect ideal because they will eliminate labor costs. Can robots really take the place of the human workforce? Thomas Fuller, writer for the Herald Tribune, asked “why would a company bother to spend 10 million dollars on a robot, when you can get a human to work for much less?” It’s simple, some things aren’t done effectively by people, so why not get a robot?
Technological Innovations 3
The Pak Store will do its’ best to stay current with the ever changing innovations of technology...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis Of Frienship Store
- Are Non-Monetary Rewards in the Workplace Beneficial
- Fannie Mae ? Stock Performance Analysis
- Fundamental Vs Technical Stock Analysis
- Harrah's SWOT analysis for the tunica area
- JHCP STOCK ANALYSIS REPORT
- Leadership 360 Degree Analysis
- marketing implementation strategy of a retail store
- Rite Aid Stock Analysis
- Stock Analysis
- Stock analysis of proctor & Gamble
- Target-Stock Analysis
- Workplace Promotion Research
- store layout analysis
- Need Research Paper On Non Monetary Rewards In The Workplace
1 pages / 299 words
1 pages / 255 words
2 pages / 523 words
1 pages / 286 words
1 pages / 205 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 416 words