|Date:||April 27, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 472|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The findings of two experiments show that when consumers are unfamiliar with a product category, they prefer a product with enhanced features to one with unique features. In contrast, when consumers are experienced, they perceive a product with unique features more favorably than an enhanced one. Furthermore, this effect is due to consumer perceived differentiation of and performance uncertainty about new products with enhanced or unique features...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In contrast, when consumers are experienced, they perceive a product with unique features more favorably than an enhanced one. Furthermore, this effect is due to consumer perceived differentiation of and performance uncertainty about new products with enhanced or unique features.
Companies often introduce or reintroduce their products with improved performance along existing attributers (thereafter enhanced features) or new, unique features (thereafter unique features) to compete with dominant brands in the market
(Tholke, Hultink, & Robben, 2001)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Assessing the benefits of replicated empirical data in a marketing context.
- Choose two nationalities and try to identify to which dimension they belong to and what implications there would be in the workplace
- Define ethics and social responsibility and explain why they share common characteristics in an organisational setting. Identify recent examples where ethical practices or social responsibility have NOT occurred and the implications for stakehold...
- How Companies Identify Attractive Market Segments And Choose A Target Marketing Strategy.
- Identify Marketing Opportunities(Conair)
- Identify and briefly describe the features of any four structures you are familiar with and discuss the reasons for diversity of type and structure of organisations. Give Examples where appropriate
- Marketing to Children Consumers
- Why Do Consumers Like To Engage In Conspicuous Consumption? What Are The Marketing Implications?
- A Comparison of Biographic Features in The Sun Also Rises and The Great Gatsby
- Comparison Between Abigails Party And Hobsons Choice
- Identify Some of the Contributing Factors to a Good Lifestyle and Discuss the Benefits to Be Derived
- How the Marketing World Negatively Affects Consumers through Advertisement
- Identify Some Of The Key Texts/Articles Within Your Proposed Area And Identify Some Of The Epistemological And Ontological Assumptions The Authors Are Making.
- The Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM): Introduction, Purpose and Benefits
2 pages / 509 words
3 pages / 643 words
1 pages / 286 words
2 pages / 472 words
3 pages / 811 words
2 pages / 503 words
1 pages / 106 words