|Date:||January 15, 2014|
|Length:||22 / 6530|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The fashion distributor we are focusing on is Zara, and the chosen competitors are Mango and Topshop.
Zara is a clothing brand opened in 1975 and owned by Spanish fashion distributor Industria de Diseno Textil S...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It sticks closely to its business model which focuses on the process of design, manufacture, distribution and sales. They sell franchisee rights to retailor groups in major capitals and cities. In contrast to many fashion groups, Zara does not focus on advertising, but instead invest a percentage of its revenues in opening new stores...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- gap vs. zara
- Marketing New York City
- Singapore - The Way To A Global City
- The City Bank Limited
- The relationship between city taxes, political types, and city growth
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: On Becoming the World's Largest Company (2002)
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: On Becoming the World’s Largest Company (2002)
- What Could The Consequences Be For The Uk If The City Of London Were No Longer Considered To Be One Of The Top Financial Centres In The World?
- Jerusalem: City of God, City of Blood
- Analyse those factors impacting on the ecological sustainability of a large city in the developed world?
- Sex In the City: Kansas City Edition