|Date:||May 25, 2017|
|Length:||12 / 3594|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The promotion mix elements are advertising, sales promotion, selling, public relations, direct marketing and online marketing.
The first element, advertising, refers to paid types of non personal communication of ideas, goods or services delivered through selected media channels. Media refers to where the advert is placed for example bill boards, TV advert and posters...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Media refers to where the advert is placed for example bill boards, TV advert and posters. When different types of media are used it is known as a media mix. Adverts are targeted at a mass audience therefore it is non-personal and can reach a large number of people at a relatively low cost. Responses to adverts can be cognitive, affective or behavioural therefore the advertising process must identify the audience at which communication is aimed...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Closing Sales, Sales Management
- How To Begin Your Career In Sales/Marketing?
- Marketing and Sales: Conflict and Cooperation in Consumer Product Organizations
- Role of Sales Manager
- Sales Lead Generation And Nurturing ? It's place in a Marketing Strategies
- Selling and Sales Force Management Plan
- sales and marketing
- Top 7 Attributes To Be A Top Inside Sales Person Today
- One Person’S Trash, Another Person’S Treasure
- Is Sex selling to you?
- Selling Your Used Car
- L'Oreal's Soft Sheen/Carson Selects Bristol's Sales & Marketing Analytics to Maximize the Efficiencies of their Data
- The Art of Advertising: Selling Products through Film
- What Are They Selling?
- Riordan's Sales And Marketing