|Date:||December 10, 2013|
|Length:||10 / 2904|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It employed 163,000 people as on March 31, 2007.
The group recorded revenues of JPY8,295,695 million (approximately $70,355.8 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 10.5% over 2006. The increase was driven by strong sales within the electronics, game and the pictures segment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The operating profit of the group was JPY71,750 million (approximately $608.5 million) during fiscal year 2007, a decrease of 68.3% compared with 2006.The net profit was JPY126,328 million (approximately $1,071.4 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 2.2% over 2006.
Sony Corporation is engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer and industrial markets...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Signal-Man by Charles Dickens. Easy A for Year 10, High School
- CEO of the Year
- Indian Hotel Industry Financial Year 2007
- Reiss Three Year Marketing Plan
- My Year of Meats
- The One Day of the Year
- Then and now a ten year look
- two year v. four year education
- 2 Year College Vs 4 Year University
- 20-year car
- Ten Year Plan
- The Last Day Of The Year
- Man of the year
- Measuring gender specific differences in Test Anxiety between contrast groups of first year and third year undergraduates
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
1 pages / 184 words
3 pages / 763 words
1 pages / 269 words
4 pages / 938 words
1 pages / 136 words
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 354 words