|Date:||December 12, 2015|
|Length:||16 / 4649|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
India's leaders also believed that industrialization was the key to economic development. This belief was all the more convincing in India because of the country's large size, substantial natural resources, and desire to develop its own defense industries.
The Industrial Policy Resolution of 1948 gave government a monopoly in armaments, atomic energy, and railroads, and exclusive rights to develop minerals, the iron and steel industries, aircraft manufacturing, shipbuilding, and manufacturing of telephone and telegraph equipment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Private companies operating in those fields were guaranteed at least ten years more of ownership before the government could take them over. Some still operate as private companies.
The Industrial Policy Resolution of 1956 greatly extended the preserve of government. There were seventeen industries exclusively in the public sector...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Commodities Futures And Inflation
- Elaborate and explain the organizational structure, powers & function of the Securities Commission with a brief comparison and/or reference to the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and Kuala Lumpur Commodities Exchange.
- Heating Commodities
- Keshavlal Mangubhai & Co(woodking24-India) Make Business Relationship with Ecommerce Sale & Marketing to eMarketplace Mjunction , 50:50 Joint Venture of A TATA STEEL-STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA (SAIL)
- SOX Compliance: Eleven Essential Controls for the SME
- The Effects Of Taxation And Price Controls On The Economy
- Indian Commodities Market
- From 1781 to 1789 the Articles of Confederation provided the United States with an effective government.
- Government Regulation
- Legal Framework
- Legal and Institutional Framework
- Parliament works best when the government controls both houses.
- With reference to both legal and illegal drugs, critically assess the casual relationship between drugs and crime?
- Search Engine Legal Framework in France
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 316 words
1 pages / 250 words
2 pages / 458 words
1 pages / 237 words
5 pages / 1291 words