|Date:||September 7, 2012|
|Length:||10 / 2713|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Super-premium brushes sell at retail for an average price that is 41% higher than that of brushes in the professional category and, yet, they account for 35% of unit and 46% of dollar share in a market expected to reach 305 million in unit and $548 million in dollar sales in 1992. Colgate-Palmolive, the leader in U...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Colgate-Palmolive, the leader in U.S. unit volume, has not yet introduced a super-premium category offering. Thus, our dollar share results lag our impressive unit share performance. We begin to change that in 1993 with the introduction of our first super-premium brush, Precision. This plan details the approach that we will take to retaining our leadership position in unit share and capturing the lead in dollar share in the U...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Consumer Behavior And Marketing Strategy
- Introduction to Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing and Sales: Conflict and Cooperation in Consumer Product Organizations
- marketing plan for MN design
- Relationship marketing in consumer markets- an article review
- STRATEGY: THE WAY THE GAINTS PERCEIVES
- Services Marketing Plan for DNM Design Studio
- Tesco’S Marketing Strategies And The Uk Consumer Perceptions
- Will design be the next big issue in Marketing
- Consumer Appeal
- Design and the Importance of Marketing for Post Collegiate Artists
- Digital Dialogues:- Social Networks, Marketing And Consumer
- Marilyn Manson; is he really what society perceives him to be?
- Opinions of Pharmaceutical Direct-to Consumer Marketing on College Students
- Internet Marketing: Consumer Behaviour Online
2 pages / 449 words
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 389 words
1 pages / 250 words
1 pages / 288 words
2 pages / 569 words
3 pages / 847 words