|Date:||December 22, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 601|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The U.S. paint industry is generally considered to maturing with sales in 1997 slightly over $13 billion and the growth was forecasted to approximate the general rate of inflation through 2000.
U.S. Architectural Industry
In 1997, the estimated U.S. sales of architectural paint coatings and sundries to be in the excess of $10 billion...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
sales of architectural paint coatings and sundries to be in the excess of $10 billion. The architectural coating is a mature market with long-term sales growth projected in the range of 1 to 2 percent per year. A slow growth is one of the main characteristic of a mature market.
The slow growth rate can be traced back to a slowing growth rate in volume...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Asian Paints
- Customer Acquisition And Keeping Customers In Today’S Volatile Market
- Dutch Boy Paints Marketing Plan for Puerto Rico
- Hedge funds: Strategy and the performance in volatile and less volatile markets. The case for the long/short equity hedge fund
- MARKETING AND STRATEGY - Organic food
- Why Do Consumers Like To Engage In Conspicuous Consumption? What Are The Marketing Implications?
- asian paints
- Co2 Emissions
- Classification Tests On Organic Compounds
- Identifying Organic Compounds Lab Report
- Organic Compounds Lab Report
- Should large industrialized nations limit their consumption of natural resources?
- Why the price of agriculural products are more volatile?
- Emissions Trading
2 pages / 433 words
3 pages / 601 words
1 pages / 164 words
2 pages / 433 words
2 pages / 365 words
1 pages / 232 words
2 pages / 311 words