Title: Market Potential Indicator
|Date:||September 24, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 925|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With global marketing becoming more important, companies and marketers are attempting to determine which international markets they would like to penetrate and the appropriate marketing strategy.
Using the market potential indicator countries are distinguished by the recent progress they have made in economic liberalization using eight dimensions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Each dimension is given a weight to contribute to the overall market potential index.
Construction of the index
The market potential index was first constructed using only seven dimensions and was given the following weights: Market Size (4/20), Market Growth Rate (3/20), Market Intensity (3/20), Market Consumption Capacity (2/20), Commercial Infrastructure (2/20), Economic Freedom (2/20), Market Receptivity (4/20)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss how a nation which prided itself on allowing freedom of association and freedom of speech could have allowed the anti-communist witch hunts to have happened. Can you see any parallels in later years?
- Financial Freedom
- Freedom To Vs. Freedom From
- escaping freedom to get freedom
- Economic Freedom Vs. Interdependence
- Economic Freedom vs. Interdependence
- Freedom Of Expression - Our First Amendment Rights Are Threatened
- ?Freedom Of Speech Means The Freedom To Offend.'
- Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Pot