Title: Market Potential For Banks
|Date:||January 25, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 857|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Also they prohibit banks from investing on a profit and loss sharing (PLS) basis. However, India’s financial system also comprises Non-banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies and Developmental Institutions. The mutual funds, venture capital and a number of likely instruments based on equity financing are considered to be identical to Islamic principles of profit and loss sharing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
According to an expert, there are over Rs. 40 billion of funds to be invested by Indian Muslims, who account for 15% of the total nation’s population, annually. Add to that, the need for business financing in a community which boasts 50% self-employment and, as pointed out in the Sachar Report, has very few avenues for financing and loans, which in-turn affects there ability to compete and grow...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Charles Banks
- Dennis Banks
- Banks and the Economy
- banks in uae
- commercial banks
- Indian Banks
- Market Potential For Banks
- Merging Banks
- The Effect Of Banks’ Bad-Loan Problems On The Level Of Market Confidence And The Stability Of The Malaysian Financial System.
- The X-efficneicy of Sudanese Islamic Banks
- Us Central Banks
- Copper And Molybdenum Deposits In The United States
- tyra banks