Title: Maria Theresa
|Date:||January 22, 2017|
|Length:||3 / 749|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Pragmatic Sanction is a royal act, which allowed a female to inherit the territories of the Habsburg. In 1736 Maria Theresa married Francis Stephen of Lorraine. The marriage of Maria to Francis was one of love, which was very unlike many in that time. The French strongly opposed the marriage of Lorraine lands to the Habsburg lands and demanded that he give up his ancestral rights of Lorraine for the succession of Tuscany...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The marriage of Maria to Francis was one of love, which was very unlike many in that time. The French strongly opposed the marriage of Lorraine lands to the Habsburg lands and demanded that he give up his ancestral rights of Lorraine for the succession of Tuscany.
Maria Theresa did not have much schooling in politics, so when her father died on October 17, 1740, she was ill prepared...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Maria Theresa
- How did the lives of other Asian Americans (non Japanese) improve during WW II?
- High Law School Tuition Prohibits Graduates from Public Service Careers
- Public Service Announcements: Does Deception in Advertising Affect the Public's Intent to Donate?
- MANAGED HEALTH CARE IN RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITIES
- A Tale Of Two Cities And Lord Of The Flies: Cruelty
- Is hypnosis and effective method to Improve Health?
- Letter To The Sarasota County School Board: Opposition To The New Atte
- School Choice or School Vouchers: Is it good or bad for public education?
- Running Head: What Can Be Done To Improve The Public's Perception Of Civil Service For Government Employees?
- How Do Antioxidants Improve Health?
- How Physical Activity Can Improve on Overall Health
- Difference Between Private And Public University
- Managed Health Care
- How Did The Model T Improve Peoples Lives?
1 pages / 169 words
2 pages / 401 words
5 pages / 1456 words
2 pages / 401 words
1 pages / 249 words
2 pages / 441 words
1 pages / 200 words