Title: Managing: Science Or Art?
|Date:||May 12, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 322|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is this knowledge, whether crude or advanced, whether exact or inexact, that, to the extent it is well organized, clear, and pertinent, constitutes a science. Thus, managing as practiced is an art; the organized knowledge underlying the practice may be referred to as a science. In this context science and art are not mutually exclusive but are complementary
As science improves so should the application of this science (the art) as has happened in the physical and biological sciences...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In this context science and art are not mutually exclusive but are complementary
As science improves so should the application of this science (the art) as has happened in the physical and biological sciences. This is true because the many variables with which managers deal are extremely complex and intangible...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Managing: Science Or Art?
- Is science founded on uncertainty?
- "Northern Lights deals with large themes; love, betrayal, religion and science" Discuss
- The Application Of Science To Engineering
- Genetic Engineering, History And FutureAltering The Face Of Science
- Genetic Engineering, History And Future: Altering The Face Of Science
- Ferdinand Saussure calls the science of signs Semiology. What is meant by this and how useful is this science to English and media Studies?
- Science/music comparison
- Advancement Of Technology And Science And Its Influence On Science Fic
- Church of Christ (Science) a.k.a. Christian Science
- For Some People Science Is The Supreme Form Of All Knowledge. Is This View Reasonable Or Does It Involve A Misunderstanding Of Science Or Of Knowledge?
- THE VALUE OF SCIENCE: IS SCIENCE PREDOMINANTLY GOOD OR BAD?
- Gattaca: How much science is too much science
- Science Of Gender And Science
- Music Composition
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 524 words
5 pages / 1377 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 569 words
2 pages / 441 words
1 pages / 273 words