Title: Managing Absenteeism
|Date:||June 14, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 318|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Until they investigate, companies normally do not realise the cost of absenteeism until they actually measure it.
2. Reasons for absenteeism
According to Van der Merwe (1988:7-8) the reasons for absenteeism can be divided
in three categories, namely personal factors, organisational factors and attitudinal factors...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Effects of absenteeism
Absenteeism has many devastating effects on organisations all around the world.
Perry (1997:9) states that:
"The real cost of chronic absenteeism then is lowered morale among other employees who must shoulder the work load, lost revenue from sales not made, the loss of customers who flee to competitors for better service, a decline in business from poor service and the expense of additional temporary workers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Poor Working Class Boy Turned Into a Successful Publisher
- absenteeism and its impact on quality of care
- Functions Of The Irish Labour Relations Commission And Labour Court
- Managing Absenteeism
- Managing Employee Retention and Turnover
- Absence of Historical Sense in America
- Absenteeism At Work
- The Labour Relations Commission And The Labour Court
- Unauthorized Absence
- Relationship between job satisfaction and job performance and absenteeism
- Absence of Evidence, or Evidence of Absence; A paper on Animal Consciousness
- Absence of feminist postcolonial resistance in the third world
- Emigration of labour and its impact on the labour market of the emigration country
- the absence of women in the early years of sociology
2 pages / 318 words
2 pages / 547 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 594 words
2 pages / 554 words
1 pages / 226 words