Title: Managinf People & Orgn
|Date:||March 19, 2011|
|Length:||6 / 1583|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Kindly consider all information as confidential.
Aptec Distribution is a leading focused broad line IT distributor, providing IT resellers with a complete range of leading IT telecommunication products and services. The Organization employs more than 400 employees and has 8 subsidiaries and locations in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq and Africa...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Aptec Dubai was started in 1997 and employs close to 180 employees.
The organizational structure portrays a company's processes and the style in which the tasks are divided leading to the creation of an organizational structure. Organizational structure is defined as "the set of formal tasks assigned to individuals and departments" "formal reporting relationships, including lines of authority, decision responsibility, number of hierarchical levels, and span of managers' control" [The New Era of Management, Richard L...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Functional Leval Strategy For Toyota
- functional foods
- Apple'S History And Product Lines
- Cross Functional Teams
- Estee Lauder Teams With Tom Ford On Signature Product Line
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- Functional Leadership
- functional roles of group members
- L'Oreal product line decline
- Managinf People & Orgn
- Marketing and Sales: Conflict and Cooperation in Consumer Product Organizations
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- functional altruism and kindness
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs connected with people's employees in their work and in management
- Functional Decomposition Diagram
1 pages / 249 words
1 pages / 181 words
2 pages / 539 words
6 pages / 1583 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 530 words
5 pages / 1353 words