Title: managerial role
|Date:||October 30, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 687|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In my own words the controlling process is essentially making sure that things get done. Organizations usually have goals and objectives. In other words, they have a plan that will help the company succeed, therefore planning and controlling are linked closely together. There are four steps in the controlling process...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
There are four steps in the controlling process. There are also types of controls that managers use in order to bring success into their organizations.
The first step in the controlling process is establishing standards. These standards are divided into sections:
? Time standards
? Productivity standards
? Cost standards
? Quality standards
? Behavioral standards
Establishing standards is an efficient way for managers to communicate with their employees and identify what their expectations are...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ABC Company New Employee OH & S Manual
- Controlling non-financial performance as a key to improved productivity
- Employee Individual Performance
- Employee Productivity
- Evaluation Company SCM Performance
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Managerial Problems with the Performance Review Process
- Organisational And Managerial Performance
- Organizations And Employee Performance
- Strategy for medium-size manufacturing company to improve overall performance
- The Effect of Lean Six Sigma on the Employee and the Organization
- Using Relevant Theories And Examples, Explain How Motivation Can Affect Employees' Commitment And Performance At Work.
- Enron'S Performance Bonus For Top Employee'S
- Generating Performance from Minimum Wage Employees
- Discussion On The Impact Of A Well Developed And Implimented Training Plan On Productivity/Performance
3 pages / 687 words
1 pages / 287 words
2 pages / 503 words
2 pages / 504 words
2 pages / 521 words
2 pages / 385 words
3 pages / 644 words