Title: managerial jobs are the same in both small and large organisations
|Date:||August 22, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1250|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I will endeavour to demonstrate that managerial jobs are all the same in all organisational sizes. This contributes to the thesis that the "job" of a manager is universal regardless of organisational size.
Management has been used in different ways for thousands of years. It has shaped how we manage home life, studies, ourselves, work, others...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It has shaped how we manage home life, studies, ourselves, work, others. In this case management is described by Robbins et al as being,
the process of coordinating work activities so that they are completed effectively and efficiently with and through people.
All organisations regardless of size use management as a way to achieve their goals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Chaos theory and its benefit for today's world
- How to Open a Small Business Account
- Importance os the Small Busines
- It Could Be Argued That In Order To Be Successful, Modern Organisations Must Actively Develop Strong And Cohesive Work Groups. Why? Is It True That There Is No Room For The Individualist In Today’s Organisation?
- Management Theory And Its Effect On Managers Today
- Managerial Jobs Are The Same In Both Large And Small Organisation
- Managerial jobs are the same at all levels of an organisation"
- managerial jobs are the same in both small and large organisations
- The Problems Of Change Are More Pressing For Today’S Organisations Than They Were For The Less Flexible Mass Producers Of Yesterday.’
- The Importance Of Theoretical Frameworks For Understanding Foundations
- Are Managerial Jobs Are The Same At All Levels Of An Organisation?
- Critically assess whether Human Resource Management is any different in SME's than large organisations
- Importance Of Priority In Today's Society
- Describe what evolutionary psychologists mean when they employ the term ?theory of mind'. Use examples and research studies from Book 1, Chapter 2 to show why this theory is important in evolutionary psychology.
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 308 words
2 pages / 476 words
1 pages / 290 words
4 pages / 1109 words
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 452 words