Title: Managerial Finance`
|Date:||June 8, 2011|
|Length:||8 / 2129|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However that return comes with a premium, the Risk. The higher the risk an investor is willing to take the higher the returns would be expected. Expected return is higher for bearing high risks and vice versa. Risk is not only the chance of capital loss but also the volatility of return.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He suggested that investor could achieve a more efficient investment by holding a portfolio (combination) of shares rather than investing completely into one share. He said when share are held together the expected return on the portfolio would be a weighted average of the expected returns of every individual share (J Ogilvie & B Koch 2002)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Managerial Finance`
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Finance - Micro Chip Computer Corporation
- Finance Risk
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg review
- Eliminate the middleman?
- Bullying: Let's Eliminate It Now
- Eliminate The Distractions
- Eliminate Electoral College
- Ways To Eliminate Violence Against Women
- God, Evolution, or a Combination of Both
- Combination Vehicles
- The Perfect Combination of Media
- Is health and pesticides a dangerous combination?
- ARE COMBINATION CLASSROOM EFFECTIVE IN TEAHCING ARE CHILDREN?
2 pages / 365 words
3 pages / 749 words
1 pages / 267 words
1 pages / 223 words
8 pages / 2129 words
1 pages / 186 words
8 pages / 2171 words