Title: Management skills
|Date:||April 6, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 488|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
That is the kind of manager that everybody respects and remembers even if you leave the company for a reason.
Another talent that individuals should possess is good organizational skills. You should be able to pick your own team, to choose your co-workers, to decide who will fit among the rest, who is the black sheep and does not belong there...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You should be able to pick your own team, to choose your co-workers, to decide who will fit among the rest, who is the black sheep and does not belong there. This is really hard, knowing the situation that one is hired based on a one hour interview and papers talking about his past. However, the manager is the one to decide whether he will include someone in the team or not, and the manager is the same one that will regret if he have chosen the wrong person...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Information Communication Technologies In Knowledge Management Strategies. Can Knowledge Actually Be Managed?
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing And Knowledge Management
- Management Skills 101
- Management skills
- TO HELP DEVELOP YOUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED
- Discuss The Attributes/Skills/Actions (For Example; Study Habits, Personal Skills, Goals-Long And Short, Time Management, Etc) That You Consider Important For Achieving Your Education Goals. Discuss This For Both Your Foundation Year And Your Focu...
- Teahing Skills Ib Classroom Management
- Growth And Development Of Management Student By Opting Management Thesis. : Enriching Intellectual Knowledge & Research Abilities
- Stress Management A Life Skills Approach
- Procrastination and Time Management Skills
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management
- Risk Management in Oracle upgrade
- Time Management Skills
1 pages / 173 words
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 488 words
1 pages / 80 words
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 152 words
2 pages / 434 words