Title: management problems
|Date:||July 17, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 715|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Because coercive power emphasises on punishment, staff will have resistant feeling, work passively, lack enthusiasm and even undermine organisational goals attainment. Staff feedback to legitimate, reward, information power is compliance, so staff will behave obediently and make minimum effort to work...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As for expert power and referent power, because the powers come from staff admiration to the leader, so staff will be willing to work hard and be devoted to organisational goals. Take an example of Joe??s leader power in JJs. He develops coercive power and intimidates his staff, so his staffs refuse to work more, when there is work to be done...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TEAMWORK AT TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND MICROSOFT COMPANY
- Company Analysis: The Walt Disney Company
- Distinguish between shareholder and stakeholder in a business context. Comment on the influence of shareholders on the management of a company and its allocation of rewards.
- Eli Lilly and Company: The Global Pharmaceutical Company
- HR Management in Private Company
- Harvard Management Company (HMC)
- Legal Company Case Study
- Levi's management ideas to improve teamwork in their company
- Newco Project Company Legal Due Diligence Checklist & Recommendation to Venture Capital
- Operations of a Facilities Management Company
- Profile management of ABC Electric Company
- The analysis of WestJet's Company personality
- Planning Of Functional Management, Legal Issues, Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility Of The Halliburton Company
- Too much of British company law frustrates, inhibits, restricts and undermines. It is over-cautious, placing too high a premium on regulation and avoidance of risk. The company remains the choice of corporate vehicle for over a million businesses,...
- Management in a phone line company
1 pages / 283 words
4 pages / 995 words
3 pages / 715 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 489 words
2 pages / 311 words
4 pages / 1010 words