Title: Management case
|Date:||November 22, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 533|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The company itself would be described as an online restaurant reservation database. At the spawn of Aggarwal’s idea, as far as competition, the only competitors listed in the case are city oriented online databases. Other competitors would possibly be airline/hotel reservation sites who created their own database, a company competiting with Eat2Eat...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The website Alibaba.com was listed as a similar database consisting of a business-to-business operation selling many varieties of products.
2. What resources or capabilities do you think could form the basis of competitive advantage for Eat2Eat.com?
Eat2Eat.com has competitive advantage in several areas...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Definite Link Between an Organisation's Business Strategy and Human Resources Strategy is Essential for Business Success
- Business Plan to reduce textbook costs at NDSU
- Business-Level Strategy
- Critically discuss the various existing models linking organizational/ business strategy with HRM strategy
- corporate level strategy
- Enterprise Level Business System
- OCR Level 2 Cert (Business) 8 Assessment Objectives
- Pass A-Level Business
- Strategies and their Significance for Business Growth and the Success of a New Business
- Discuss How Sport Strategies Can Help Business And Which Limit A Business Man Has To Pass In Order To Be Successful
- STRATEGIES TO DEVELOP STRATEGY
- Business Case For yard Management Solution
- Chapter 1: It And Strategy
- Enterprise-Level Business Systems
- Implementation of an Enterprise-Level Business System
2 pages / 479 words
1 pages / 246 words
3 pages / 604 words
2 pages / 539 words
2 pages / 533 words
1 pages / 285 words
3 pages / 842 words