Title: management accounting
|Date:||June 12, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 500|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The difference between a component's current and allowable costs is used to determine ways to reduce the resources consumed by a component or its processes and as such, a component can be produced more efficiently therefore reducing its cost to achieve its allowable cost.
Balancing the external value that users place on its goods and services with the internal cost of producing the goods and services is critical for delivering social goods and services in a manner that maximizes their benefits to society...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Also, functional cost analysis allows governmental administrators to evaluate both the benefits and costs of the components that comprise social goods. It may also be used to integrate the external and internal value of social goods and services with the political considerations needed for resource allocation decision-making within the public sector...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- cost benefit analysis
- Advantages and disadvantages of historical cost accounting, alternatives to historical cost accounting
- An Interface Between Financial Accounting And Cost & Management Accounting And Some Concepts Of Strategic Cost Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Cost Benifit Analysis
- Cost Leadership and Product Differentiation
- Cost/Effectiveness Analysis
- Determine The Primary Activities And Secondary Activities Of Your Organisation. Make A Conscious Decision On Whether Your Organization Should Compete By The Least Cost Strategy Or The Product Differentiation Strategy. Determine The Cost Drivers Of...
- Management Accounting - Cost Classification
- The Cost of Gasoline versus the Cost of Alternatives
- The Financial Performance Of Low-Cost And Full-Service Airlines In Times Of Crisis
- Transaction Cost Analysis
- Cost Of Tuition Vs. Cost Of Ignorance
- Engineering Cost Analysis
2 pages / 356 words
3 pages / 612 words
4 pages / 936 words
2 pages / 500 words
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 343 words